Social Security Disability
The decision to pursue Social Security Disability due to injury, illness, disease, or a combination of these can be life-changing for claimants and their families. At our office, we understand the importance of having proper representation when pursuing such a course of action. Our team represents claimants in SSI and SSD matters from application through trial, providing comprehensive legal support at every stage.
If you or a child has a medical condition or a combination of medical conditions, such as those listed below, which prevent or will prevent you from working full time, please contact our office for a free consultation. We can assist with a range of impairments, including musculoskeletal, special senses and speech, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, genitourinary, hematological, skin disorders, endocrine disorders, congenital disorders, neurological, mental disorders, malignant neoplastic diseases, and immune system disorders.
Medical conditions that may prevent or have prevented you from working full time:
- Musculoskeletal: fractures, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, joint replacements/dysfunction, amputations.
- Special senses & speech: blindness, hearing loss, loss of visual efficiency, loss of speech.
- Respiratory system: asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, sleep disorders, lung transplant, BOOP.
- Cardiovascular: heart attack, chronic heart failure, ischemic heart disease, PAD, aneurysm of aorta.
- Digestive system: chronic liver disease, inflammatory bowel disease, gastrointestinal hemorrhaging, weight loss due to digestive disorder.
- Genitourinary impairments: impairment of renal function, diabetic nephropathy, hypertensive renal vascular disease, nephritic syndrome, chronic obstructive uropathy.
- Hematological disorders: chronic anemia, sickle cell disease, chronic thrombocytopenia, hemophilia, chronic granulocytopenia.
- Skin disorders: dermatitis, chronic infections, burns, ichthyosis, bullous disease, photosensitivity.
- Endocrine disorders: diabetes mellitus, pituitary gland disorder, thyroid disorder, adrenal gland disorder.
- Congenital disorders: non-mosaic down syndrome.
- Neurological: epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, brain tumors, peripheral neuropathy, spinal cord injury, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, ALS, myasthenia gravis, cerebral palsy, degenerative spinal disease, cerebral trauma.
- Mental disorders: depression, anxiety, autism, affective disorders, organic mental disorders, personality disorders, learning disability.
- Malignant neoplastic diseases: leukemia, lymphoma, sarcoma, multiple myeloma.
- Immune system disorder: arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic vasculitis, scleroderma.
We are committed to helping our clients navigate the complex and often challenging process of securing Social Security Disability benefits. With our extensive experience and knowledge of the law, we can provide the support and guidance you need to ensure that your claim is properly evaluated and approved. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you pursue the benefits you deserve.